Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
CONTACT REQUESTS DATA
Personal data that you choose to provide when you email us, fill in a form or in other ways provide information by contacting us, such as your name, email address, mobile number and any other information provided by you, e.g. the content of messages and conversations with our customer service.
Personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to sign up for the Services. This may include your contact details such as email address, name, mobile number etc.
We may collect your payment data if you sign up for a subscription or make other purchases with us (such as purchasing films on Samuh Vcinema). The exact personal data collected will vary depending on the payment but may include information such as your name, date of birth, credit or debit card type, expiration date, and other credit card information, your address and phone number, and details of your ransaction history. All these information will be handled securely. Refer to our Security and Personal Data potion of this policy for more information.
SURVEYS, PROMOTIONS AND CONTESTS (THE “PROMOTIONS”)
If you choose to participate in any Promotions you may provide certain information to us, e.g. relating to your experience of the Services, the nature of which will vary depending on the Promotion.
You may also have the option to provide us with additional personal data such as photos or profile descriptions on your account page. This is completely optional, and you can choose to delete such data at any time on your account page.
Information we collect automatically
Device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information including type (wifi, cellular), statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information; your activity on the Samuh service, such as title selections, shows you have watched, and search queries; your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online messaging channels;
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. We also use the information to ensure account security and prevention of fraudulent practices.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers like (mgmlcdn.com) to provide security, infrastructure and IT services, to customize, personalize and optimize our service. We use Royal Monetary Authority BFS secure system and Worldline IPG to process online bank transfer credit card transactions or other payment methods. We also use your data to provide customer service, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services (which includes maintaining and improving their services).
- Partners: As described above, you may have a relationship with one or more of our Partners, in which case we may share certain information with them in order to coordinate with them on providing the Samuh service to members and providing information about the availability of the Samuh service. For example, depending on what Partner services you use, we may share information: In order to facilitate Partner pre-paid promotions or collection of payment for the Samuh service for distribution to us;
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- Certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
- Social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information.
Access to Account and Profiles
- “Remember me” function: For ease of access to your account, you can use the "Remember me on this device" function when you log in to the website. This function uses technology that enables us to provide direct account access and to help administer the Samuh service without requiring reentry of any password or other user identification when your browser revisits the service.
- Giving others access to your account: If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, they will be able to see shows you have watched, ratings, and account information (including your email address or other information in the "Account" area of our website). This remains true even if you use our profiles feature. You might have the option to use seamless account login through the Samuh mobile app, which enables login to the Samuh app on smart TVs, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices on the Wi-Fi network to which you are connected. If you use that feature, those devices will remain signed into your account unless you later log out of those devices.
- Profiles: Profiles allow users to have a distinct, personalized Samuh experience, built around the movies and shows of interest to them, as well as separate watch histories. Please note that profiles are available to everyone who uses your Samuh account, so that anyone with access to your Samuh account can navigate to and use, edit or delete profiles. You should explain this to others with access to your account, and if you do not wish them to use or change your profile, be sure to let them know.
- Removing device access to your Samuh account: To remove access to your Samuh account from your devices: (a) visit the "Account" section of our website, choose "Sign out of all devices," and follow the instructions to deactivate your devices (note, deactivation may not occur immediately) or (b) delete your Samuh settings from your device (steps vary by device and the option is not available on all devices). Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or Samuh ready device, you should log out and deactivate the device before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your password or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information.
Email and Text Messages. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text message click the "unsubscribe" link in the email or reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) to the text message. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
When you visit the "Account" portion of our website and Mobile App, you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your Samuh payment information, and various related information about your account. You must be signed in to access the "Account" section.
Security and Personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers and partners who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 18. Minors may only use the service with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
How to contact us
If you would like to receive further information processing of personal data, you are more than welcome to contact us on the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Client Support at:
Telephone Number : :+975-02-332603/ 2220