Vcinema is a Virtual Cinema platform that allows you to watch the latest films from Bhutan and the region on a pay-per-view basis. Vcinema is not part of Samuh Subscription Plans. Click on More Info for details on Purchase, Validity and Timings.
You can purchase the movie of your choice by clicking on the movie and following these steps:
- Login or Register by providing your mobile number and password if you are not a registered user.
- Go to Vcinema, select the movie, click on purchase this movie button and select your preferred payment method. We offer worldline payment options through card (Mastercard & Visacard) and INR, Google Pay and Apple Pay for our overseas users.
- For Bhutanese users besides the above options, we offer online bank transfer and mobile banking app payments through MBOB, Mpay & Epay.
- Users can also purchase coupons from Authorised Samuh Sales Agent in Bhutan and other countries. Check our Sales agent info on samuh website for more info. You have to redeem a coupon on our website if you are an IOS App user by going to www.samuhbhutan.com.
- Once the movie is purchased, the movie will show as purchased and you can watch the movie anytime within the movie availability.
- For instant help to buy a movie on Vcinema, users can contact our Customer Support by calling toll free number 2220 (If you are in Bhutan) or Whatsapp on +975 77395612
Please note that once you purchase the movie you can watch it anytime, however each movie has a twenty-four hours viewing validity. This means once you play the movie you have to complete watching it within twenty-four hours. After twenty-four hours your viewing validity will expire and you will have to repurchase to watch it again.
Any user registered with Samuh can purchase a movie on Vcinema and watch the movie anytime they want while the movie is available on the platform. You can check movie availability dates on the movie poster.
While the availability is anytime based on movie availability schedules advertised on movie posters, the viewing validity of the movie is twenty-four hours. This means once you play the movie you have to complete watching it within twenty-four hours. After twenty-four hours your viewing validity will expire and you will have to repurchase to watch it again.
No. Vcinema can only be watched on a single device at a time. This applies to even Samuh subscribers on a standard or premium subscription plan.
Vcinema is currently not part of any Samuh subscription service. It is a pay-per-view service. However Samuh subscribers can get a 30% discount on Vcinema movies if you contact our Customer Support.
Vcinema movies are required to be pre-paid and are non-refundable; the amount cannot be refunded or redeemable against any other Samuh Service.
The cost of movies on Vcinema ranges from Nu.130 to Nu.250 for users in Bhutan and India. For users in other countries the cost ranges from USD 7-10 per movie. However, the cost also depends on the payment methods used by the user. Users paying using Google Pay or Apple Pay may be required to pay the USD amount along with local taxes.
No content on Samuh, unless authorized, can be downloaded by the user or copied through any electronic means. Any unauthorized downloads and copying is considered a crime and violation of Copyright rules and regulations. Samuh uses DRM and forensic watermarking in all our content and as it is mandatory for users to use their mobile numbers for login ID, any unauthorized copying can be traced back to login IDs. To ensure you do not get in any legal issues related to copyright violation, we request users not to share their login IDs.
Vcinema is a Virtual Cinema platform that allows you to watch the latest films from Bhutan and the region on a pay-per-view basis. Vcinema is not part of Samuh Subscription Plans. Click on More Info for details on Purchase, Validity and Timings. Samuh subscribers can get a 30% discount on Vcinema movies, contact Samuh Customer Support for the discount!FOR MORE INFO